Matchmaking – How does it work?
Matchmaking is an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings.
- Registrations for this event are open from 6 July 2018 until 17 October 2018 - 12.00h.
- During registration, activate the matchmaking session on the attendance page. You will only be able to book meetings if you select the matchmaking session.
- Insert your contact details and organisation description.
- Publish your organisational focus and your collaboration wishes via the marketplace. The Marketplace enables participants to list their offer and request items and to search for suitable partners by using these items. The better your profile the more meeting requests you will receive.
Book b2b meetings
- Bookings open on the 17th of September 2018 and you will be alerted of this by mail.
- You can have a look at the other registered participants and select those you want to meet.
- Send meetings requests to the selected participants of your choice.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled.
- You can indicate your availability when sending a request.
- When accepting a meeting request you can choose the exact time when you wish to have the meeting within the matchmaking timeslot you selected during registration.